Thursday, June 28, 2012

11th Month, my love

We've come so far baby I love you! Okay, this post is going to be what me and baby did for 11th month anniversary. P.s. its about 3 weeks overdue because our 11th month was on 7 June haha! :/

So we bought this DIY oil painting canvas from a flea at only 10bux :D I find it really cool hehe plus the pooh bear one so cute! Its similar to colouring and you just need to match the numbers to the colours ^^
my love :D


Getting ready!

Hehe paint until so serious <3
When we were about halfway done we realise the green colours got abit mix up and its really ugly! So ah we had to improvise and heng we didnt screw it :P

The final product! So nice right! Professionally done ;)

Heheh the big bear looks like the one in the canvas :D

Please say you love pooh bear :D
Okay the painting took us one whole day but the end product is really satisfying. So pretty omg~

Preparing to meet baby :)





Baby I love you :D

No comments: