Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bungy Bar + Ritz Carlton Field Trip

So a few weeks ago I met up with Jamie Darl and Bren for some shopping at Editor's Market. Didnt get much because I dont really like it :( So after that we met baby and Danny at Clarke Quay for Bungy Bar.

Imagine those drunk or high from alcohol goes up the bungee and then start vomitting like a merlion :O Okay just saying hahaha. I think I will never dare to take the bungee unless I'm drunk. Coward much!








I dont know when was this but me and baby went to play a game of basketball before meeting somebody. And omg look at our score :D :D HEHE basketball pro!!! ;)


Next was Ritz Carlton Field Trip organised by the school. We had a tour in the rooms and then a brief on the career opportunities in the hotel. So we were brought to their largest suite! If I'm not wrong there's a masterbed room and two other rooms!!!! I think we're lucky to be able to tour the hotel and have a look at the rooms because I dont think I'll have the chance to ever stay in this room. Unless I become really successful in future *prays*

Their bath tub! Over looking the city :D The person using the bathtub confirm damn shiok one!!! *Jealous*

Okay really blurry but that's the suite's toilet! It's so freaking HUGE!!!! The toilet is like the same size as my room I think?! The photo I took really dont do the toilet justice hahahaha!
And a dining room in the suite. Wa I really want to do well and become sibei rich in future hahahaha!

That's all for now! I think the next post is going to be Marina Barrage picnic with Jade and Farah :D

No comments: